2011年4月3日日曜日

From.China.3

2011年4月2日

Hi,Sugar
How are you? It's been a long time after I get
your E-maillast time.Some of us know that Lord
love you and you avoided earthquake.
Hope God's arm guard you forever and ever.
I pray that you will experience more His grace
in the circumstance in your country.

Sister,Jessica


From.Sugar.to.Jessica
(去年10月のものです)


Hi, Jessica.

I am now in my cottage in the mountains
in Japan. 
I came here yesterday for the first time 
after the one month trip in CHina.

I come here very often.
Now I miss you all especially the saints  
in your南京 church.

But I'll tell you the truth,
IN CHRIST I have you all now!
Even more I really believe that all things
are mine,whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas,
or the world, or life, or death, or things
present, or things coming.
All things are mine, and ofcourse yours.

The phrase 'In Christ' is a very little one,
But the meaning of IN CHRIST is
beyond wonderfu, isn't it ?
Ihave a lot of things I want to tell you
about this CHRIST. Because the very CHRIST
is my SECRET in my daily life in any situation.
How wonderful He is !

Now please greet
Sharon , your teather sister Lee, and
the broters that are with you.
Sister Rebbeca wants to know Sister Lee's
E mail adress.
Please let us know it.in your next e mail.
Now I have to say bye, 再会.

Your brother
Sugar.

0 件のコメント: